I hope you’ve been regular with your 5 minute meditation practice that I have been blogging about since the last 2 weeks :-). It’s time now to amplify your meditation practice.
If this is the first time you are seeing this series of blog posts on 5 minute meditation, please scroll down to get the links of the 1st two parts in this series.
Can it get simpler than this? No.
Can it get even more powerful? YES!
In the first week we worked with breath. In the second week we added light. This week, we will add an affirmation with emotion during inhalation. And everything will be done in 5 minutes as always.
When you use affirmations with your altered state of mind, you can manifest much. You can add more quality to your life. You can add more peace, self-love, you can be more psychic, more confident…whatev
er quality it is that you desire to add to your life.
Here are some examples:
If you want Peace, say, “I am peace” in your mind during inhalation. When you say that, imagine yourself being filled with light and peace.
If you want to transform your life, the most powerful affirmation is, “I love myself”. When you say that in your mind during inhalation, imagine & feel yourself getting filled with light and love.
If you want to bring more wealth in your life, you say mentally, “I am wealthy”, and imagine yourself being filled with light and the consciousness of wealth.
If you wish to be healthier, you say in your mind, “I am radiantly healthy”, and as you say it, you imagine yourself getting filled with Heaven’s healing light, and you becoming radiantly healthy.
Now let u
1. Sit, or lay down comfortably.
2. Close your eyes.
3. Choose a color of light you wish to work with. I usually work with white or pure gold light.
4. As you breathe in, say your chosen affirmation in your mind. For example, “I love myself”. And when you say in your mind, “I love myself”, imagine being filled with love and light.
5. As you breathe out, imagine all the stress leaving you physically.
6. Repeat for at least 5 minutes. The longer you do this, the better. But do not underestimate the power of 5 minutes. If that is all you can do, by all means, stick to 5 minutes. When done regularly for 5 minutes, you will start to see the difference in your life.
In case you missed my first two blog posts on meditation, here they are: