The video above shows the basics of how to do EFT Tapping. Read this article after watching this video to get a better understanding of the process.
I work extensively with EFT Tapping in my coaching sessions. In fact the combination of Life Coaching with EFT is very powerful.
I would like to share some tapping videos from now on specific issues like stress, procrastination, pain, letting go, forgiveness, sadness, anxiety etc. If you tap along with them, you will feel a lot better, but please remember, without knowing your exact problem, I cannot help you eliminate something completely. I will need to uncover the underlying reasons of a problem. Stress, sadness, anxiety etc. are very general. Each of these has many underlying causes for each person.
That said, just repeating the rounds of tapping with me on the video for your specific problem will help ease your problem.
WHAT IS EFT TAPPING:
EFT Tapping is Emotional Freedom Technique. It works wonderfully, quickly, and efficiently with healing emotions, physical pains, performance, changing beliefs, working with affirmations etc.
WHAT ARE TAPPING POINTS?
These are some of the meridian points used in Acupuncture and Acupressure. We use the same points to tap with finger tips instead of using needles or pressure. When you focus on the problem, and tap on these points, your problems are alleviated.
WHAT DOES IT HELP WITH
1. Emotional pain
2. Physical Pain
6. Low Self-Esteem
8. Letting go
…and many other issues. Try it on everything! You might be amazed.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
1. Determine what you want to work on. Eg: Stress, headache, limiting beliefs, past painful inciden, etc.
2. Determine on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you feel this? 1 being least, and 10 being maximum.
3. Say the uet-Up statement 3 times while tapping with your finger tips on the karate chop point — the side of any hand.
Eg: Even though, I feel very stressed, and my back is hurting, I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
4. Tap on the tapping points using your finger tips while talking about what is bothering you.
5. After one round, go within and determine how much you feel it now on a scale of 1 to 10.
6. If it hasn’t gone down to 1 or 0, repeat the tapping round starting with the set-up statement, till you bring the problem down to 1 or 0.
7. Do the positive tapping round.
WHAT ARE THE TAPPING POINTS?
1. Eyebrow point: Beginning of the eyebrows.
2. Side of the eyes: Where the eye socket bone is.
3. Under the eyes: Where the eye socket bone is.
4. Under the nose.
5. In the chin crease.
6. Collar bone point (as shown in the video).
7. Under the arm – for women, where the bra strap is.
8. Inside the wrist.
9. Karate chop point (see the video).
10. Side of the nail of the thumb.
11. Side of the nail of the index finger.
12. Side of the nail of the middle finger.
13. Side of the nail of the little finger (yes, miss the ring finger)
14. Back of the hand between the ring finger and the little finger:
Eyes hard right down
Eyes hard left down
Eyes clockwise in a big circle
Eyes anti-clockwise in a big circle
Hum a tune
Count 1 to 10
Hum a tune
15. Top of the head.
WHAT SIDE OF THE BODY SHOULD I TAP:
Either side is fine. I tap both together.
WHICH HAND SHOULD I USE:
Either will do. I use both.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comments section of this blog post.
NOTE: This is not to treat any medical condition. If you have a medical condition please talk to your doctor.