Learn to talk with your angels:
Our angels exist at much higher vibrations than us. So to meet them, and be able to converse with them, we need to find a common ground. We need to raise our vibrations, and they need to lower theirs a bit. We need to improve our psychic senses (we all have psychic senses – dormant or not), so we can communicate better.
Here is one simple way to raise your vibration and ask your guardian angel for help and advice:
- Settle down comfortably and close your eyes.
- Breathe comfortably and easily, and focus on your breath for just a few minutes.
- Bring your focus to your heart.
- See a golden ball of light in your heart.
- Each time you inhale, make this light brighter, and each time you exhale, make the light bigger.
- Do this till you are filled with golden light and you are sitting within a bright ball of golden light.
- Now imagine a beautiful place. You can imagine it anyway you want — a waterfall, beach, mountain, garden…anything that you find beautiful. Take a few minutes to imagine this place.
- Now imagine a bench there. Imagine sitting on the bench.
- Ask your guardian angel to come sit next to you.
- If you are very visual, you will see someone come and sit next to you. If you are more a person who feels rather than see, you will sense a beautiful presence sit next to you.
- Notice whatever you see or feel.
- Begin with asking simple questions. And practice “hearing”. You will most probably hear the answers as thoughts, or feelings, or a sudden knowing.
- Do not get stressed and “work hard”. This is not about “working hard”. This is about relaxing and allowing.
- If you are not able to hear anything at first, start imagining a conversation in your mind. You will notice that with practice, soon you start having real and valuable conversations with your angel.
Please remember this takes practice. So set aside some time daily to practice. The more you practice, the better you get at this.
Maintain a journal for your conversations & experiences. Or RIGHT CLICK on the picture below & DOWNLOAD this free printable journal page to record your experiences: