I love using essential oils, flower essences, and essences made with healing crystals. Here is a spray to make an aromatherapy spray that will help you in your own work towards becoming more self-confident, have higher self-esteem, be calmer, and happier.
Here is what you will need to do to make your spray:
1. Get a small spray bottle. An 8 oz one will do. A dark colored bottle is best.
2. Add 1 oz pure Vodka to it. This is the best choice, as it helps mix the oils in water, and preserves the oils and the water. 90% isopropyl alcohol will also do, but Vodka is considered superior. And if you do not wish to use alcohol at all, add 2-3 pinches of Epsom salt to the bottle. Epsom salt helps mix the oils in water too. But it does not help preserve. You can also you Witch Hazel instead of any of this.
3. Add about 8 drops of Jasmine essential oil, 10 drops of Bergamot essential oil, and 7 drops of Sandalwood essential oil. You can get all these online, or in any wholefoods store.
4. Add a small piece (a chip bead will do) of Sandstone crystal, and a small piece of Citrine crystal.
5. Add pure distilled water to the bottle to almost full.
6. Close it, and shake it well.
7. Put away in a dark place for about 3-4 weeks. It helps the fragrance “cook” and mature.
After adding the water, smell and see if you want to add more of any particular essential oil. And you can adjust it to your liking.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have a question. I will try my best to answer.
Disclaimer: Please remember, this is for informational purposes only. Not to treat any medical conditions. Talk to your doctor for treating any medical conditions. I am not a doctor.