And essential oils have so many healing properties that we can use aromatically, by applying topically, or by ingesting internally. The sprays I will talk about are to be used aromatically.
1. Get a small spray bottle. An 8 oz one will do. A dark colored bottle is best.
2. Add 1 oz pure Vodka to it. This is the best choice, as it helps mix the oils in water, and preserves the oils and the water. 90% isopropyl alcohol will also do, but Vodka is considered superior. And if you do not wish to use alcohol at all, add 2-3 pinches of Epsom salt to the bottle. Epsom salt helps mix the oils in water too. But it does not help preserve. Oh you can also you Witch Hazel instead of any of this.
3. Add about 20-30 drops of the essential oils of your choice.
4. Add pure distilled water to the bottle to almost full.
5. Close it, and shake it well.
6. Put away in a dark place for about 3-4 weeks if you have mixed in more than 1 essential oil. It helps the fragrance “cook” and mature.
Essential oils are helpful in connecting to Archangels too.
Today I made Lavender Body Spray, which I will also use on my pillow covers and my comforter covers so I get a good nights sleep :-).
Healing Properties of Lavender Essential Oil as a spray (aromatherapy):
Lavender soothes you. Helps in depression, headaches – especially migraines. It helps you relax, your muscles relax, and you can sleep well. It helps with communication, and helps you feel seen and heard. You know, how sometimes, or oftentimes we can feel invisible? I have had those! 🙂 It helps you with acne, sunburn, stress, anxiety. It is a great insect repellant. It helps you heal from feelings of rejection. It helps you to be true to yourself. It helps you open the Crown Chakra and the Third Eye.
There must be many more used of Lavender in aromatherapy healing, and you can read about it in books on essential oils, and even on the internet. This post is mostly about how to make a spray for yourself, and a few of the benefits of Lavender essential oil in aromatherapy.
Lavender helps you connect with these Archangels:
Archangel Chamuel, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Jophiel, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Zadkiel.
Hope you make your Lavender spray, use it on yourself, your beds, and enjoy its many benefits. Most of all its soothing, calming goodness.
Don’t forget to leave me messages about your own experiences with essential oils, Mt. Everest, Panda Bears 😛 or anything else! And of course, don’t hesitate to ask if you have a question…I will try my best to answer. Also, remember…this is for informational purposes only. Not to treat any medical conditions…for that, only your doctor is qualified to help you.
Enjoy making your sprays!