Affirmations used over and over again, spoken, thought or written, over time re-program your subconscious mind.
However, make sure, you have worked on your limiting beliefs about wealth creation first. And when you are using these affirmations, if you become aware of any negativity you are feeling, stop, and take note. Write down what those negative thoughts and feelings are, and then use EFT tapping as I have shown in my last article to remove that limiting belief: https://thepurpleflower.com/wednesday-wealth-how-to-eliminate-limiting-beliefs-about-money/
If you use affirmations while reacting negatively because of limiting beliefs, the affirmations will either not work, or take such a long time to reprogram your subconscious that you might get tired and give up on your affirmations. So as you keep hitting upon negative thoughts or feelings, please clear them with EFT tapping.
How to use affirmations:
1. You can repeat them in your mind as often as you can especially as soon as you wake up, or just before sleeping. When you use before sleeping, keep repeating till you go off to sleep.
2. Speak the affirmations aloud, with feeling.
3. Write the affirmations 15 times a day.
4. Record the affirmations in your own voice, and play your recording while working or doing other things.
5. Create your own subliminal recording of the wealth affirmations, or you can buy that service from me. I will create a subliminal recording with your own set of affirmations that feel powerful to you, in your voice, for $57. Email me from the contact page so I can help you. The subliminals will be created in your voice, because we trust our own voice the most.
6. Write your affirmations on post-it stickies and stick them around where you will see them through the day.
A few Wealth Affirmations:
I will list a few of my favorite ones here, but it is important that you choose or create affirmations that feel powerful to you. Not all set of words have the same impact on everyone. What might strike the right spot for me, might feel like mumbo-jumbo to you. So choose words that feel “JUST RIGHT” to you.
Also, please make sure it feels believable to you. If you earn $1000 a month, affirming that you earn $200,000 a month might make you laugh at it. If it doesn’t make you laugh and you hit no resistance to that thought, that’s great! It means you have overcome some major limiting beliefs. But usually, it might be best to keep it believable to you. Not saying that $200,000 per month is not possible if you are earning $1000 or less per month. Possibilities are unlimited. But take it step-wise. Affirm something that is higher than what you get, is exciting for you, but is believable too.
So here are 20 of my favorite money or wealth affirmations:
1. I love being wealthy because I know I can help so many beings with my wealth!
2. I am rich rich rich beyond my wildest dreams.
3. I love money! Money loves me!
4. So much good can be created with money.
5. I am a loving person, and I know how to use money for the good of all.
6. I deserve to be rich.
7. I love being rich! Being rich is fun!
8. I earn [fill with whatever number seems exciting & believable to you] per month.
9. God/Universe (whatever term you wish to use) is my supply of money and all my goodness.
10. The Universe is an unlimited supply of money and everything good.
11. Every day, in every way, I am getting richer and richer.
12. I AM wealth!
13. I release all negativity towards wealth. I know much good can come from money. It depends on how I use it.
14. Money is raining into my life.
15. I am a millionaire/billionaire/multi-billionaire/(whatever you want to call yourself).
16. I have an unlimited supply of wealth.
17. I am a VERY wealthy person.
18. I have unlimited wealth.
19. The flow of wealth into my life gives me joy and peace. And I share my love, joy, peace, and money with those who need it.
20. Money flows into my life like a powerful river, limitlessly.
If you liked this article, please share, and comment. 🙂