Here is an interview of Sue Fitzmaurice from the Facebook page Sue Fitzmaurice, Author. She talks about how she made the life of her dreams happen within 1.5 or so years of fully defining what her dream life is. Watch the video, and read below to see what her dream was, and how she did it.
I tell everyone who is working towards living their dream about my friend Sue Fitzmaurice of the Facebook page Sue Fitzmaurice, Author. Most people on Facebook are familiar with her amazingly successful inspirational page on facebook. Sue has created an online course on “Living a Life of Purpose”, and written a book on “Purpose“. I started talking to her about a year and a half back or so. Sometime during our many chats she told me about her dream:
“To have a stress free online business, doing what I love — connecting people, inspiring people, helping people find their purpose in life — and be so successful at it, that I can quit my job, and travel the world, while earning”.
Here is what she did:
1. She continued her job till she was earning much more than her salary. She was always grateful for her job. I never heard her complain about it. She just wanted to do something different which she loved more, and gave her more freedom with time.
2. She figured out what her purpose in life was — which is helping others find their purpose in life. And she is AMAZING at helping people figure out their purpose in life. Check out her VERY affordable online course: LIVING A LIFE OF PURPOSE at only $47.
3. She created her online course: Living a Life of Purpose.
4. She worked diligently at her Facebook page Sue Fitzmaurice, Author, and worked at increasing its followers and engagement.
5. She posted about her course on her Facebook page.
6. She says she is not patient, but I saw her through her journey. She was SUPER patient. She kept posting about her course. At first not much happened. But in about a year or a bit more, it took off wildly! She plugged away patiently all the time, even when it looked like it wasn’t working.
7. She achieved her goal of earning much more than what she was earning at her job. And then she quit her job.
8. She has booked her tickets for traveling around the world from the 4th February 2016. And while she travels, she will earn through her business, doing what she loves doing — working at her Facebook page.
Now hows THAT for a dream come true?
You can do it too. The first part always is to get clarity on what your purpose is, what it is that brings you joy. And most people feel confused about that. I highly recommend doing Sue’s course:
It is really super affordable at $47, and many people have benefited from it. If you need clarity on your purpose, please do go to the above link.
And reading her book:
Tell me in your comments what your dream life will look like. I’d absolutely LOVE to hear from you.