Picture from: canstockphoto19103001
WHAT IS CLAIRCOGNIZANCE?
Claircognizance literally means “clear knowing”. This in fact is one of the most common psychic senses, but one of the lesser known. When people think “psychic”, they think “clairvoyant” – one who sees the non-physical. Or they think “clairaudient” – one who hears the non-physical voices.
You might be claircognizant, and not even know about it. Claircognizant people seem to “just know” some things. For example, they will just know what is wrong with someone, or will just know they should not go somewhere, or will just know what is going to happen. They do not know how or why they know. All they know is that they know. Most probably this has happened with you too. You just knew something, but did not know how you knew. You did not see it, or hear it, or have any logical reason to know.
HOW IS IT USEFUL?
Claircognizance is how God, or our Higher Selves, guides and angels send us information quickly without sight, sound or any other evidence. The information comes through our crown chakra. The crown chakra is located at the top of the head. It is purple and violet in color with some white in it too. You can imagine it like a funnel opening upwards on the top of your head, and the narrow part of the funnel leading down to your brain. You can also visualize it as a thousand petalled purple/violet lotus on top of your head. When our crown chakra is open, clear, and balanced, we get information from the higher realms really quickly and easily through it.
HOW DO I DEVELOP OR IMPROVE MY CLAIRCOGNIZANCE?
Here is how you can develop or improve this very important, efficient and quick psychic sense:
1. Focus on your Crown chakra: Close your eyes and for 5 minutes visualize your crown chakra. You can visualize it in any way you can or wish to: Just a feeling of purple violet circle on top of your head, or a purple violet funnel as I described above, or a thousand petalled purple violet lotus on top of your head. Or if you have a favorite crown chakra mandala you would like to visualize on top of your head, that is wonderful too. Imagine, feel or visualize it for 5 minutes, and imagine information and divine white light entering through your crown chakra into your head.
2. Chakra clearing meditation: A daily chakra clearing meditation helps a lot with this. This meditation helps you clear your energy system and the chakras that help you with your psychic skills. In this case, a clear, balanced and open Crown chakra helps you become more claircognizant.
3. Automatic writing: Learn automatic writing. I will discuss this further in a future blog post on how to do automatic writing, but to explain in brief here, you can sit with a pen and paper, and ask your guides or angels a question, and then without thinking/reasoning/analyzing, just start to write very fast. It is like a very fast dictation. Don’t stop and read. Do this often. In the beginning you might only write nonsense. And that is perfectly fine. Later, with practice, you will realize you are getting really beautiful information.
4. Affirmation: Affirm with feeling often, “I am very profoundly claircognizant. My crown chakra is very open, and I just know things automatically”.
5. Set intention & ask your guides, angels: Even if you just set the intention of becoming more claircognizant, you will start to develop this skill. You can also ask your guides and angels to give you information claircognizantly.
If you like this information:
1. Please click the share buttons and share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
2. You might want to join my mailing list where you get 1) Tips on Spiritual & psychic development 2) Tips on healing your emotions FAST & living a happier life 3) Sometimes gifts like recorded guided meditations, recorded affirmations etc 4) Videos on EFT tapping (to heal emotions, physical ailments & improve performance) 5) My specials on Angel Readings, Courses, Life Coaching etc, 6) My free ebook on “How to see Auras”. To sign up, please go to: http://thepurpleflower.com/learn-to-see-auras-ebook/ and sign up.
Until next time!