In the last few weeks, many have gone through immense changes in many areas of their lives – emotional, spiritual, relationships, finance, health. If you feel you could use some guidance from your angels, please email me with subject line: “Angel Readings 87″. I will be doing these only up to the 7th of November 2014, after which they will be back to $125/hour. Spaces are very limited, and it is on first come first serve basis. Email me at Swati@ThePurpleFlower.com with subject line “Angel Reading 87″ to schedule your readings.
For this blog post, I decided to take a break from the Soulmate series.
When we have a bad day, we often get so caught up in that negative energy that we carry it forward to the next day. And that affects the next day as well. Here is a way to change the energy of a “bad day” at the end of the day so that you can start with cleared, healed energy the next day.
I know we all talk about how the past cannot be changed so move on etc. And if you have been following my blog, you will know that I don’t believe in past or future…I believe that it is all happening in the “now”. So the point is, that we each have many events of the same “past”, and many lines into the possible futures. I have written a blog post on how to re-write your past. There is also a meditation given there to do precisely this.
So coming back to today’s topic, suppose your day did not go as well as you wanted it to go. For example: 1) You got a headache 2) You did not make good sales at work. If you continue thinking of it all, you will be attached to the negative energy of those events, and possibly snowball the same energy into the coming days. We need to stop that negative energy right there. So, do this every night before you sleep:
1. Make a list of events for the day that did not go well.
2. Now take each event one by one, and close your eyes, and imagine/daydream that the event went exactly as you wanted it to go. So if you got a headache, imagine that as soon as the headache started, it vanished all by itself and you felt healthy, happy, energetic. If you did not make good sale at work, imagine that you actually did – see the exact numbers you wanted. And in each situation, pretend it is the truth, and FEEL happy as you would if that’s the way things went.
3. Tell your subconscious mind or the Universe, “Thank you for such an awesome day!”.
4. Go to sleep with happiness in your heart.
5. Wake up the next day by remembering that you re-wrote the energy, let the old events go, and work with the new energy. Even if you need to keep pretending for the rest of the day, do so, because you certainly do not want to be attached to the negativity of the events that did not go well. You want to work with fresh, clear, healed energy.
Do this practice for at least a month or two, re-writing each day at the end of the day, and come back and let me know how you feel emotionally.
You will realize the power of this exercise when you do this with the attitude like that of a child…children make believe really well. Emulate them, and see what happens.
Which one of these are missing in you?
How can you bring those qualities in yourself, and why should you do that?
Time for list making! Lists are great! They make your intention much clearer about what/who it is that you are seeking in your life. It is very important that you make your list AFTER you do your Higher Self meditation that I posted in part 2 of this soulmate series. It is important that you do this after doing the Higher Self meditation, so that you think of the highest qualities, guided by your wise Higher Self.
I’m posting the meditation once again so that you can do it easily:
Are you done with your meditation? Now we’ll make a list of the qualities you are looking for in the person you want in your life. Close your eyes, and ask your Higher Self what qualities you should look for in the soul you are inviting into your life.
For example, I am calling in a friend who:
1. Lives close to my home so I can meet her/him easily and frequently.
2. Has a family that is on the same wave-length as my family, and we can all be great family friends, and have a good time together.
3. She/He should LOVE animals and be willing to go great lengths to do animal rescue work with me.
4. She/He should be resourceful and know people who can be powerful and useful in helping animals.
5. She/He should remain calm even in the face of problems in our work in animal rescue.
I will complete my list on my own, but wanted to give you an idea of what to do.
The next question to ask is, “Which one of these qualities are missing in me?”. For me, I do not have the qualities listed in points 4 & 5. I am not resourceful in this area, and I do not know anyone here who could help with animal rescue. I also get really really really upset when I see animals in trouble…I lose my cool.
The last question is, “How can I bring these missing qualities in myself, and why should I do that?”. The reason to do this is because when we bring in as many of those qualities that we are missing in ourselves (and therefore looking for in another), we feel more and more complete, and do not feel like we “NEED” another. You know there is this crazy thing that happens: Somehow, as long as we crave for, and pine for another, they do not appear. When we feel complete within ourselves, and feel we really do not need another, and are perfectly happy by ourselves, somehow “the other” appears. Yes, crazy, but somehow it works out that way.
Now of course, if you are a woman, looking for a man, you cannot become a man…BUT, what you can do is, invoke your own masculine energy so you feel complete within yourself. We, as souls are not male or female. We have both energies, and we feel most balanced, complete, and happy, when we have both our energies balanced – feminine, and masculine. I will cover this in another blog post.
What are some of the ways to incorporate the “missing” qualities in ourselves? The two ways I totally love are:
1. Affirmations: For my example, I will repeat, “I am resourceful, and I know many people who are in powerful positions to help animals” and “I remain calm and peaceful under all circumstances”. Speaking, thinking, writing affirmations makes them a reality for us over time. Remember, it might take time…might not be overnight, so we need to be patient with ourselves and the Universe, and keep working on the affirmations.
2. EFT tapping: EFT tapping is a topic by itself. I will cover this too in another blog post in this series, and help you learn how to incorporate the missing qualities in yourself.
So get going in your list making, figuring out the missing qualities, and turning those missing qualities into affirmations. I will see you next week!
If you have any questions, please write in the comments below. And please share your experiences too with me in the comments. As always, please share this article with others using the share buttons for Facebook, Twitter etc. above and below this article, so more and more people can benefit. Thank you :-).
Links to other posts in this series:
Please read this BEFORE you do the meditation at the end of the article:
The Higher Self is your true Self. It is connected deeply to God/All That Is, and is an eternal, omnipotent, conscious, and intelligent being. It never incarnates as its whole self on earth. The one who you identify as “you”, is only a small projection of this Divine Self. This does not mean the “you” on earth is a lesser being. You are here to bring more experience, and learning to yourself, and to keep evolving as a soul. And as the earthly “you”, you forget who you truly are. Your Higher Self speaks to you through your Inner Voice, always guiding you, helping you. You truly are your Higher Self, but just for the while you are on earth, the part of you that is on earth is aware of itself only as the one on earth.
2. Why would it help to be one’s Higher Self in meeting a soulmate?
When we are focusing only on our earthly awareness, we might not be fully aware of what is right for us. We might think we know, but most often we don’t. When you are doing something as important as calling a soulmate to you — be it a romantic partner, your future child, your future friend, or your future colleague — make a list of the qualities you seek, and do so from a position of higher awareness. When you do this from the awareness of your Higher Self, you will be manifesting a soulmate who is truly right for you at this time, and not call one your ego thinks is right. When we are operating from the level of awareness of our Higher Self, our thoughts are beautiful, our emotions are bright, and our vibration is high. And in life, we attract to ourselves mostly people of the same vibration. So, it will be best that we operate from our highest awareness, and attract to ourselves the most compatible soulmate. This ensures a much happier relationship, greater spiritual growth, and happiness.
“How do I meet my soul mate?”
I am asked these questions very frequently. A soul mate by definition is a soul who can be any relation to you – friend, romantic partner, child, another family member, teacher, student, employer, employee, colleague, etc. We each have many soulmates, fulfilling many different roles and purposes. Each of us also has a soul closest to us called the “primary soulmate” or “twinflame”.
For this series, decide who do you want to call to yourself? A romantic partner? Inviting a soul to be your child? Looking for a friend you can trust? The right employer? Anyone else?
This is the first of a series of blog posts on this topic. So stay tuned. I will be writing down the process as the Divine guides me.
The first step is:
Be one with your Higher Self.
Your Higher Self is your true self, and is beyond the earthly personality you are playing at this time. Your earthly personality is transient. Your Higher Self is eternal. Truly, you are your Higher Self. We all are our Higher Selves, but we forget when we don the physical body.